1. She is Mexican
2. She has step 1, 2, and 3 of Clinique
3. She has really cute clothes she lets me borrow
4. She is a convert as of 1 year ago.
5. Her sister is serving a mission in Ecuador and they left the same day. Her parents aren`t members yet.
6. She speaks spanish, obviously, so I get to learn spanish a ton better! Woohoo! She also really wants to learn English, so we practice English too.
She is an amazing missionary and has such a strong testimony. She is very bold and not afraid to speak to everyone! She is motivating me to be a better missionary, work harder, and focus more on the people we serve. I am grateful for the incredible lessons we have already had together. Our first comp study we had, we sang "I stand all amazed" to start, and it had us both crying. Haha, I think we are going to get a long great. I strongly feel that she is going to be teaching me FAR more than what I will be teaching her. The next 12 weeks are going to ROCK.
Sorry this is short, but I love you all and am still praying for you everyday :)
P.S. Yesterday I ate a cat for the first time! It was delicious.
P.S.S. Happy April Fool`s Day.