31 March 2014

Week 1

Well, being a trainer what everything I thought it would and wouldn`t be. I feel overwhelmed and stressed, am learning more that I ever thought I would, and absolutley love my companion! Honestly I feel so incredibly blessed to have her. She`s perfect! A little about Hermana Guajardo you all should know:

1. She is Mexican
2. She has step 1, 2, and 3 of Clinique
3. She has really cute clothes she lets me borrow
4. She is a convert as of 1 year ago. 
5. Her sister is serving a mission in Ecuador and they left the same day. Her parents aren`t members yet.
6. She speaks spanish, obviously, so I get to learn spanish a ton better! Woohoo! She also really wants to learn English, so we practice English too.

She is an amazing missionary and has such a strong testimony. She is very bold and not afraid to speak to everyone! She is motivating me to be a better missionary, work harder, and focus more on the people we serve. I am grateful for the incredible lessons we have already had together. Our first comp study we had, we sang "I stand all amazed" to start, and it had us both crying. Haha, I think we are going to get a long great. I strongly feel that she is going to be teaching me FAR more than what I will be teaching her. The next 12 weeks are going to ROCK. 

Sorry this is short, but I love you all and am still praying for you everyday :)

Love,

Hermana Nelson

P.S. Yesterday I ate a cat for the first time! It was delicious.
P.S.S. Happy April Fool`s Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment