20 January 2014

YOMO

Mi familia,

So I have like zero time to write today, I hope you all forgive me. We had an amazing week here in Cusco! So many new things coming out of the woodwork, I can´t believe it! At times I think, "wow, what did I do to deserve such amazing miracles?"... then I remember that I haven´t done anything. Everything blessing we have recieved here in this new sector has been a direct blessing and miracle from our merciful and loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for his help in this work. I see the love and grace of the Savior slowly changing the hearts of the people we teach. 

Another thing you should probably know... Mom, please don´t kill me. Although, that´s not really possible for you to do right now, so I think I´m safe. There is a phrase we say here in the mission... YOMO (You only mission once). With the support of my dear companion and my zone leaders, I took this phrase to heart and did something a little drastic. I will leave it at that and let you look at the pictures I attached. Haha.

I love you all tons! Thank you for your emails! I am praying TONS for you all... especially my little sick ones :(

Thank you for your love and support! 

Love,

Hermana Nelson

 Our pensionista wanted a "family picture" with us to frame and hang in her house. This is the fountain that we live right next to. It´s beautiful! I love our pensionista, Yomira. She is amazing, and cooks amazing food for us... except for that cow stomach we had that one day. ahhh...
My FAVORITE companion! She is the best! We are so goofy together, but also work hard. She has a great spirit about her and keeps life fun and optimistic! Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment